1. Do you provide a receipt for insurance coverage?
Yes! Check with your insurance provider to inquire about benefits coverage and claim procedures. Many insurance providers offer coverage for Registered Social Workers. I can provide you with a receipt with all of the information that is required for processing your claim.
2. What is your fee?
- 15-minute initial phone consultation: Free
- 60-minute individual session: $120
- 90-minute family session (couples, parents-children): $150
These rates may be negotiable depending upon your financial situation. I accept payment by cash, e-transfer, cheque, and credit card.
- I require 48 hours notice to cancel a scheduled appointment
- The full session fee will be charged for cancellations not made within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment
3. How do I make an appointment?
To book an appointment, you can fill out the form on the Contact page and I will promptly connect with you via telephone or email. Alternatively, please call me at 416-830-6425.
4. Where is your office located?
My office is located at 1200 Markham Road, LL1, Scarborough, ON M1H 3C3. There is plenty of street parking available.