- Are you still accepting new clients?
Yes, as of February 2021, I am still accepting new clients. If you contact me to book a counseling session at the moment, you need to expect a 1-2 weeks time before you can get an appointment
2. What are the steps to get an appointment?
- First, you need to contact me to get a consultation. This step is to see if I am a good fit for what you are looking for in a counselor.
- Second, if you choose to work with me, we will set up an appointment date. I will need to get your phone number and email address. I use them to create a client profile for you via a confidential counseling platform called teletherapy.io. Once I create the client profile, you will receive an email from teletherapy.io asking you to log in and complete an Intake form and Consent forms at least 2 days before our first session. Please complete the Intake form with as thoroughly as possible, as it will help me to prepare for our sessions better . Teletherapy.io will also send you a confirmation of our appointment date and a link to a virtual meeting room for our counseling session.
- Third, you will find the Invoice in your client account. If you prefer to use your credit card for payment, you will need to provide your credit card information in the client account at least 2 days before our first session, which only will be charged via Stripe after your session. If you prefer to pay by email-transfer, you will need to send me the payment at least 2 days before our session. This is to secure your appointment time and date.
- Fourth, after our session finishes, you will find the Receipt for your payment in your client account.
If you have any question about any of these steps, feel free to contact me.
3. Do you provide a receipt for insurance coverage?
Yes! Check with your insurance provider to inquire about benefits coverage and claim procedures. Many insurance providers offer coverage for Registered Social Workers. I can provide you with a receipt with all of the information that is required for processing your claim.
4. What is your fee?
- 15-minute initial phone consultation: Free
- 90-minute Intake session: $150
- 60-minute follow-up session: $120
- 120-minute extended session: $200
These rates may be negotiable depending upon your financial situation. I accept payment by credit card or e-transfer.
- I require 48 hours notice to cancel a scheduled appointment
- The full session fee will be charged for cancellations not made within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment
- If you are not satisfied with any of your sessions, I will refund your fee (minus the administration fee of $20)
5. How do I make an appointment?
To book an appointment, you can fill out the form on the Contact page and I will promptly connect with you via telephone or email. Alternatively, please call me at 416-830-6425.
6. Where is your office located?
My office is located at 55 Village Centre Place, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9. There is plenty of parking available.
7. What if I have other questions/concerns?
If you have any question/concern, feel free to contact me via the Contact page or call me at 416-830-6425. I will do my best to respond.