RESPONSE TO COVID-19
I care about the well-being of our community members, and join you, along with millions of others, following details on COVID-19 closely.
As we follow the recommendations of our government and regulatory bodies, I continue to offer virtual counseling sessions ONLY until further notice. Therapy services from the comfort of your own home!
I provide counseling services for individuals who are experiencing a wide array of challenges, including:
- Being Asian – inter-generational gaps and cultural identity crisis
- Issues with poor self image, self esteem and/or self worth
- Challenges of international students – feeling homesick, loneliness or isolation
- Anxiety and depression
- Childhood abuse/neglect
- Domestic violence/abuse
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Family conflict (with children, teens, adolescents, grown children, and elderly parents)
Besides counseling, I also offer life coaching, specializing in:
- Emotional health
- Healthy identity
- Career support/Career change
- Mental block
- Stress relief
- Adjusting to change/Life transitions
- Life balance
- Personal growth
An alternative format to in-office sessions is Walking Therapy. Our sessions can take place in one of Mississauga’s many parks. This “walk and talk” approach is a combination of counseling, mindfulness and physical movement in a natural outdoor setting. You can experience the healing powers of nature and it will allow you to connect with your body, breath and natural surroundings. It can be meditative and grounding, as well as energizing.
In addition to in-person therapy, I also offer video and phone sessions for individuals world-wide.