RESPONSE TO COVID-19
I care about the well-being of our community members, and join you, along with millions of others, following details on COVID-19 closely.
As we follow the recommendations of our government and regulatory bodies, I continue to offer virtual counseling sessions ONLY until further notice. Therapy services from the comfort of your own home!
I provide counseling services for individuals who are experiencing a wide array of challenges, including:
- Being Asian – inter-generational gaps and cultural identity crisis
- Issues with poor self image, self esteem and/or self worth
- Challenges of moving to another country – feeling homesick, loneliness or isolation
- Anxiety and depression
- Childhood abuse/neglect
- Domestic violence/abuse
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Family conflict (with children, teens, adolescents, grown children, and elderly parents)
Besides counseling, I also offer life coaching specializing in:
- Emotional health
- Healthy identity
- Adjusting to change/Life transitions/Moving to another country – for International students/Immigrants
- Career support/Career change
- Mental block
- Stress relief
- Life balance
- Personal growth
In addition to in-person therapy, I also offer video and phone sessions.